Agency and Control
- the dynamic and changing relationship between the media and its audience
- the influence of both the media and audience
- the way media is used by globalised media institutions, governments and the individual
- the rationale for regulating the relationships between the media and its audience in Australia
- the issues and challenges relating to regulation and control of the media
- ethical and legal issues in the production, distribution, consumption and reception of media products
- media language.