Watch the documentary film below, entitled Press Pause Play, in its entirety and then answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of this cultural revolution for emerging musicians?
- What are the benefits of low cost, high quality equipment like RED cameras?
- How does new technology inspire collaboration?
- How has new technology democratised media? What possibilities and problems are posed by this democratisation?
- How does this new technology benefit artists over traditional media companies and publishers?
- What implications does this new technology have for education and training in the media?
- How did file sharing influence the music industry?
- How has this technology influenced the way that we listen to and interact with media, particularly music?